Live Daffy show, dance troupe, circus carnival and friendly tournaments for prizes make for a fun-filled month
Muscat City Centre and Qurum City Centre, the Sultanate’s leading lifestyle destinations and key partners of the Muscat Festival, are hosting a variety of fun family entertainment and children’s activities during this cultural event. Every Thursday and Friday from 5pm-10pm, and Saturday from 3-10pm until February 22nd, families from the community can enjoy roaming entertainment, games, fun cartoon characters, face painting and an upbeat DJ, demonstrating the mall’s commitment to bringing new and exciting experiences for its guests.
The program of entertainment includes live dance, musical stage shows and roaming artists:
- February 6th: Upbeat International Dance Show at Muscat City Centre
- February 8th: Fun-loving Freestyle Dance Team at Qurum City Centre
- February 15th: Fun-loving Freestyle Dance Team at Muscat City Centre
- February 20th: Mystifying Hellos the Illusionist at Qurum City Centre
- February 22nd: Laugh-out-loud and musical Daffy Show and Juggler at Qurum City Centre; and International Carnival at Muscat City Centre
Throughout the Festival shoppers who spend OMR 15 at Muscat City Centre or Qurum City Centre, will be entered into the grand prize draw to win one of two luxury trips to Disneyland Paris for the whole family. This is inclusive of two adults and two kids below 12 years of age, and paid accommodation for five nights per family. What’s more, any OMR 15 spend in Carrefour at either mall entitles shoppers to spin the Wheel of Fortune to win instant prizes from dining outlets in the new food court, Magic Planet and more.
For more information please visit Facebook.com/MuscatCityCentre and Facebook.com/QurumCityCentre.